Named after the longest highway in the United States, the Wolverine I-90 EPX is made for long hours and many miles. The I-90 features a highly abrasion resistant TPU outsole which lasts 3x longer than other boots, and is resistant to splitting, chemicals and oils. Dial in to a fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, built to perform in any environment, even with gloves. Make instant adjustments for a precise fit and improved connection to the boot.
SPECS & TECH• Micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System, designed for a fast, effortless, precision fit
• Moisture wicking mesh waterproof lining keeps feet dry
• Fatigue-fighting EPX® footbed cushions and flexes with your foot
• Advanced comfort and protection from PU midsole
• High-abrasion TPU SR lug outsole that lasts 3x longer that other boots
• Direct-attach construction is durable and trusted
• Nylon shank adds extra strength
• ASTM F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe
• Backed by Wolverine's 30-day comfort guarantee
We have 5 in stock.