Whatever you throw at these waterproof boots, they’ll be your first line of defense. The Drillbit Oil Rigger is built solid with walking comfort for the long haul and the BOA® Fit System, engineered with durable materials that are rigorously tested and built for all-day performance. These boots fight against harsh liquid and rolling hazards with a rugged ArmorTek™ Guard and ASTM-rated steel toe, keeping sweat and water away from your feet with the PC Dry and mesh linings.
SPECS & TECH• Industrial-strength protection from waterproof leather upper with 1000 denier nylon with Wolverine ArmorTek™ Guard
• Micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System, designed for a fast, effortless, precision fit
• Feet stay dry with wave mesh and PC dry lining
• Underfoot comfort from resilient Ortholite® footbed
• Lightweight rubber midsole
• Reliable traction from Vibram® rubber lug outsole
• Supportive nylon shank
• Classic Goodyear™ welt construction delivers maximum flexibility
• ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH rated steel toe
We have 5 in stock.